IP Address Management IPAM software for small ISP

Mike Gatti ekim.ittag at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 21:21:17 UTC 2012

We migrated from excel to IPPLAN (fairly large corp. network, with 150+ global locations),very easy to setup and import data (CSV).
Your cost to try it out is near $0 (only money spent is your own $hour).
So far the only issue that we encounter now and then is with the search function, though we haven't had time to tshoot.
Other than that I think it's a solid solution, and you can't beat the price :)

--
Michael Gatti
main. 949.371.5474