Charter Issues in SE Washington State.

Mark Keymer mark at viviotech.net
Sun Dec 9 06:55:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

Just wondering if there was anyone around that might know what is up
with Charter Internet in South Eastern Washington State (Walla Walla /
Tri-Cities). Could even be a larger area that is effected. As usual the
normal support doesn't really know anything. On the plus side the lady I
got a few hours ago was pleasant on the phone.

I thought I would post here vs Outages as this issue is probably only
effecting a small population. One which I live in and use them at home.
(My datacenter and upstreams are not having issues that I know of)

Sincerely,

Mark