/. ITU Approves Deep Packet Inspection

Arturo Servin arturo.servin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 19:14:07 UTC 2012

	Perhaps because you are addressing to a bunch of Internet engineers
that (we) are used to create standards in open forums where everybody
have a say.

	For the new Internet world "available to all participants in the ITU-T,
on exactly the same terms as drafts of other Recommendations" is not
longer valid.

Regards,
as