Wanted: Asia bandwidth test files

PC paul4004 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 22:57:16 UTC 2012

If you can, I suggest finding other well connected hosts and using IPERF in
UDP mode for your testing.  Separating TCP long-fat pipe and slow start
issues from true packet delivery/loss rates at a given bitrate are
beneficial.  Use Linux as most iperf windows builds are based on cygwin and
have issues at higher bitrates.