Looking for MX clue at cable.comcast.net

Elliot Finley efinley.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 21:19:14 UTC 2012

Correction:  It's cable.comcast.com (not .net) and it turns out that
that is the domain used by comcast employees not customers.  our mail
gets delivered to comcast customers just fine, just not to comcast
employees.

I have to say that the tier 1 person I talked to was fairly clueful
regarding possible issues delivering to comcast customers, but she
didn't have any knowledge about the employee domain.

If postmaster at cable.comcast.com sees this, please give me a call:
435.636.0069.  I'd like to get this resolved ASAP.

Thanks,
Elliot