Looking for MX clue at cable.comcast.net

Elliot Finley efinley.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 20:19:18 UTC 2012

When I try to us the automated form to unblock my server's IP I get:

*******
67.22.175.244
We have received your request for removal from our inbound blocklist.
After investigating the issue, we have found that the IP you provided
for removal is currently not on our blocklist.

We need the IP address currently blocked to further investigate this
issue. The IP address is a number separated by decimals and is located
in an error code starting with "550" in the returned email from
Comcast.
Please verify the IP(s) and resubmit your request to
http://postmaster.comcast.net
*******

and yet I consistently get:

Remote host said: 554 Transaction Failed Spam Message not queued.

when trying to send any email from the above mentioned IP.

Please contact me via efinley at emerytelcom.com (from a non comcast
address so I can email you back)
or directly @ 435.636.0069

Thanks,