Firewalls - Ease of Use and Maintenance?

-Hammer- bhmccie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:06:32 UTC 2011

Look the thread was about considerations for various firewalls.
Eventually it spun off to be considerations and issues with Open Source
options. I was merely pointing out a consideration that some folks have
to take into account. You don't have to like it, agree with it, or even
believe it. But it does happen and it is out there. I was just pointing
it out. Take it for what you want but arguing it is pointless. It's out
there for some of us.

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer