23,000 IP addresses

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Tue May 10 13:07:11 UTC 2011

A Federal Judge has decided to let the "U.S. Copyright Group" subpoena ISPs over 23,000 alleged downloads of some
Sylvester Stallone movie I have never heard of; subpoenas are expected to go out this week.

I thought that there might be some interest in the list of these addresses :

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/threatlevel/2011/05/expendibleipaddresses.pdf

If you have IP addresses on this list, expect to receive papers shortly.

Here is more of the backstory :

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2011/05/biggest-bittorrent-case/

This is turning into quite a legal racket (get order $ 3000 for sending a threatening letter); I expect to see a lot
more of this until some sense returns to the legal system.

Regards
Marshall