What's the current state of major access networks in North America ipv6 delivery status?

Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 12:56:26 UTC 2011

Reading this thread, and building on many comments to a previous one,
I definitely see the need for subnetting a /64 arising sooner than
later.

It might not be perfect, It might be ugly, but it will happen. And, if
you ask me, I would rather subnet a /64 than end up with a ipv6
version of NAT, a much worse alternative.

cheers,

Carlos