quietly....

Matthew Palmer mpalmer at hezmatt.org
Thu Feb 3 20:12:26 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 10:47:50AM -0600, Jack Bates wrote:
> On 2/3/2011 10:30 AM, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:
> >I'm perfectly happy with an IPv6 network that only has rational
> >people on it while those who insist on NAT stay behind on IPv4.
>
> I'm perfectly happy with watching the Internet go to hell; as it has
> been, and IPv6 will just escalate it. :)

I am intrigued by your ideas, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Actually, I must agree that since I've stopped doing IT work professionally,
I've found myself far less emotionally invested in this kind of thing, and
far less worried about the world ending (which, let's face it, it rarely
does).  Does wonders for the blood pressure.

- Matt