Routers in Data Centers

Heath Jones hj1980 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 01:04:34 UTC 2010

I'm more than interested in developing a much cheaper, hardware
forwarding router..
I think there is a lot of room for innovation - especially at the
target market in this thread.
If anyone wants to work with me on this, just let me know!
I've got a tonne of ideas and a bit of free time..

NetFPGA is a good platform, im saving my pennies to buy one and do
some development.
Its only a 4 port device, so not a device you would really use in
production however.