Finding content in your job title

Alastair Johnson aj at sneep.net
Wed Mar 31 03:44:02 UTC 2010

Steve Bertrand wrote:
> I did not mean to initiate a thread that turns into a joke. I'm quite
> serious. I guess I'm curious to get an understanding from others who
> work in a small environment that have no choice but to 'classify'
> themselves.

When I was in a similar role and situation to yourself my cards said
"network manager".

These days, working in an organisation big enough to restructure weekly,
I removed the title from my business cards - now I have a blank space
where I can write one in if I really *need* it.  But mostly I don't.

aj