Finding content in your job title

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Wed Mar 31 03:56:40 UTC 2010

On 3/30/2010 22:44, Alastair Johnson wrote:
> Steve Bertrand wrote:
>> I did not mean to initiate a thread that turns into a joke. I'm quite
>> serious. I guess I'm curious to get an understanding from others who
>> work in a small environment that have no choice but to 'classify'
>> themselves.
>
> When I was in a similar role and situation to yourself my cards said
> "network manager".
>
> These days, working in an organisation big enough to restructure weekly,
> I removed the title from my business cards - now I have a blank space
> where I can write one in if I really *need* it.  But mostly I don't.

I've done that--the most useful information (IMHO) is connector (telno
or email) and reason why they want to contact me.
--
Democracy: Three wolves and a sheep voting on the dinner menu.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs