Need advise for a linux firewall

Mark Scholten mark at streamservice.nl
Fri Mar 12 00:48:03 UTC 2010

That is why we use Debian with IPtables (works great, easy to manage).
Deploying anything now that doesn't fully support IPv6 is something I won't
do unless there is no other option (and I strongly advice everyone else to
be at least IPv6 ready).

> It's on their to-do list.
>
> Daniel T. Staal

> This email copyright the author.  Unless otherwise noted, you
> are expressly allowed to retransmit, quote, or otherwise use
> the contents for non-commercial purposes.  This copyright will
> expire 5 years after the author's death, or in 30 years,
> whichever is longer, unless such a period is in excess of
> local copyright law.
Sorry, legally I am allowed to do that by local laws.

Regards, Mark