IPv6 enabled carriers?

George, Wes E [NTK] Wesley.E.George at sprint.com
Thu Mar 11 18:35:14 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Seth Mattinen [mailto:sethm at rollernet.us]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 2:19 PM
To: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: Re: IPv6 enabled carriers?

On 3/10/10 11:00 AM, Charles Mills wrote:
> Does anyone have a list of carriers who are IPv6 capable today?

<snip>
Sprint wasn't on your list, but they are
rolling out native IPv6 support on all of 1239. I've been using their
6175 testbed since 2005.

~Seth

Not trying to make a big shameless plug here, but I thought I should at least confirm this to be true. Mostly domestic until ~mid-year, limited port availability in the next couple of months, more sites and port speeds available as the year and the rollout progresses.
www.sprintv6.net or your Sprint sales droid will have updates as they're available.

Thanks,
Wes
Wesley George
Sprint
Core Network Engineering - IP
O:703-689-7505   M:703-864-4902
http://www.sprint.net

This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel Company proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.