IP4 Space

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Mar 10 16:12:51 UTC 2010

On Mar 10, 2010, at 2:55 AM, Jens Link wrote:

> Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> writes:
>
>>> denial
>>> anger
>>> bargaining
>>> depression
>> acceptance    <--- My dual-stacked network and I are here.
>
> So am I. But most IT people I talk to are still at the denial phase. And

True

> there is not much one can do about it.

I'm not convinced of this, however.  I spend much of my time talking to
groups of people about this.  I have managed to get several members of
such groups from denial to bargaining and sometimes eve depression
in a single session.

On rare occasion, acceptance even starts to set in.

I think it is getting better and continuing to talk about it will help.

Owen