Desperately Seeking APNIC

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Thu Mar 4 22:57:32 UTC 2010

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010, Matthew Petach wrote:

    > Would anyone here know of any 24x7 contact at APNIC?  The TXT records
    > indicate they just signed the reverse zone for 203.in-addr.arpa today, and
    > the delegations for our IP blocks disappeared when they did; and the helpdesk is
    > currently not answering the phones:

Many of them are here in Kuala Lumpur for the APRICOT/APNIC meeting, of
which today is the last day, and it's currently just coming up on 7am.  So
I'd guess you'll start getting answers in the next hour or so.  If not,
let me know, and I'll run down there and start trying to find someone to
take a look at it.

                                -Bill