Juniper firewalls - SSG or SRX

Jeff Richmond jeff.richmond at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 08:10:10 UTC 2010

Count me in as well. I ditched my personal Netscreens and replaced with SRXs and we have done so as well at my day job. Other than a few quirky things, they are very nice. V6 support is still somewhat limited though, but I am using an SRX210H with ADSL2 PIM as my main router at home and it has been absolutely solid. Using it for both V4 (flow) and V6 (packet) routing, as well as doing a bunch of other things. It replaced my older NS5GT and SSG5. Configuration is so much easier now too. I almost forgot the pain of screenos. Ok, maybe not...

-Jeff