legacy /8

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Sun Apr 11 16:40:51 UTC 2010

On 4/3/2010 1:31 PM, George Bonser wrote:

> [...]
We've been dealing with the IPV4 myth now for over 7 years that i have
followed it.  It's about as valid as the exaflood myth.  Part fo the
reason folks aren't rushing to the V6 bandwagon is it's not needed.
Stop doing the chicken little dance folks.  V6 is nice and gives us tons
of more addresses but I can tell you V4 is more than two years form
"dying" just by seeing all the arm flailing going around.