connectivity issues between ATTWS and 207.188.0.0/19

Christopher Rogers phiber at phiber.org
Thu Sep 24 19:42:49 UTC 2009

Hi all, we are having some issues with users attempting to reach our
public netblocks via ATTWS.  Our advertised ranges appear to be
completely unreachable from their wireless network.  The
route-server.ip.att.net verifies our netblocks are seen and reachable,
but this probably has something to do with the cingular network
infrastructure.  Connections via other providers- tmo, etc, all work
fine.

We are attempting to contact attws for support, but aren't making it
beyond the 'is your ipsec client configured properly?'  Could a
clueful engineer please contact me off-list at their earliest
convenience?

Thanks kindly
Chris