SAS70 Type II compliant colo providers - Chicago, IL

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Wed Sep 23 00:17:43 UTC 2009

People buy SAS 70 compliant anything just because it's the latest
buzzword, kind of like PCI compliance.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Platinum sponsor of HostingCon 2010. Come to Austin, TX on July 19 -
21 to find out how to "protect your booty."