Google Pagerank and "Class-C Addresses"

Mike Gazzerro mike.gazzerro at nobistech.net
Mon Sep 21 17:18:30 UTC 2009

Matt Cutts, who works for Google, has iterated over and over that this is absolutely, positively, not the case and does not help page rank: http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/myth-busting-virtual-hosts-vs-dedicated-ip-addresses/

So there's an answer from someone at Google.

How do I answer such requests?  I tell them they if they want to waste their money, that's what this service is for:
http://www.seohosting.com/

Regards,
Mike Gazzerro
www.ubiquityservers.com