Google Pagerank and "Class-C Addresses"

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Mon Sep 21 17:20:52 UTC 2009

Got to stop using classful addressing terminology... It's only been 16
or so years and you're not referring to:

192.0.0.0/5

Snake-oil salesmen abound in this space. More to the point, any
technique used to sculpt pank-rank scores on a systematic basis is
likely to result in a countervailing adjustment by search engine operators.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimization

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PageRank