Ready to get your federal computer license?

Ed Schweitzer eschwei at comcast.net
Wed Sep 2 01:22:18 UTC 2009

Sean,

We had a clipped conversation years ago. I'm no longer with the DIA or the
NSA or the ASA (an old '70's agency)

I've worked at Columbia University in the 80's, the NSA in the 70's, and a
lot of other places in the 90's and beyond. Because of my past, I have to
"lurk"...
However, and you must be getting tired after all these years but, please,
keep interjecting your points.

My 2 cents....
Best
Ed