EU elections - piratenpartei.net censored

John Palmer (NANOG Acct) nanog2 at adns.net
Mon Jun 8 01:18:53 UTC 2009

Thats fine - but one thing that I can't tolerate about the Pirates party is this
apparent non-sense that there should be no such thing as copyright.

AFAIC, making an illegal download of software or music is stealing and
is no different from going into a shop and shoplifting some merchandise.

Someone is making a living from writing that code or making that music.

John