EU elections - piratenpartei.net censored

Mike Lieman mikelieman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 01:37:42 UTC 2009

Copyright Laws, are just that.  Laws.  And the can be changed if The People
desire it.

The issue I see with copyright TODAY is that there is effectively no entry
of anything into the Public Domain in any reasonable sort of time.
Traditionally that's been the benefit derived by The People for giving
special Copyright privileges.

So what do The People get out of all this?

There's that and the abuse, where content which clearly fails to advance
neither Science nor Useful Arts -- the Constitutionally Mandated extent of
Copyright authority granted to the Legislature -- is Copyrighted.

What Science or Useful Art is Hannah Montana's latest CD advancing, making
it worthy of special privilege?