Are we really this helpless? (Re: isprime DOS in progress)

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Sat Jan 24 02:13:33 UTC 2009

I respectfully disagree. Network engineers have to keep up with many
tasks and preventing DoS/DDoS should be the responsibility of
everyone. I see more folks worried about spam than they are actual
security.

My two cents.

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Look for us at HostingCon 2009 in Washington, DC on August 10th - 12th
at Booth #401.