"Smart" hands around Dulles airport / northern VA.

Tim Yocum tim at yocum.org
Sat Jan 17 19:18:23 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Warren Kumari <warren at kumari.net> wrote:
> Just for information, I have received 8 off-list responses from people
> thanking me and volunteering their time, ranging from NoVa to Chicago to TX
> to the Bay Area -- sometime I'll set up a list or website where people can
> list where they can help out.

This would be an excellent use of the NANOG wiki: http://nanog.cluepon.net/

I've created a page linked off of the "Tools and Resources" section
and added myself as the first volun^H^Hvictim, setting up a foundation
on which others can expand and improve:
http://nanog.cluepon.net/index.php/Hands

Those who wish to make their time available to others may wish to add
themselves and expand upon the details given on that page to increase
the value of the resource.

For what it's worth, I've leaned on NANOG and I-A participants in the
past for remote hands and have returned the favor; it's refreshing to
see the spirit continue.

Thanks!

- Tim