Anyone notice strange announcements for 174.128.31.0/24

jim deleskie deleskie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 15:33:57 UTC 2009

Jared,

 Fine which makes it an interesting data point and something to look
at after lunch when I'm not doing something else kinda issue. Not
something I'm going to treat as a P1 and drop everything work or real
life related for.  I'm not say it shouldn't be looked it, just that in
the grand scheme of the thing its not a huge issue.  Kinda like when
people feel the need to tune IGP time sub second convergence but do
impactful maint on routers or circuits 3-4 times a yr.  If you lock
the doggie door but leave the front door open the bad guys can walk
right in. :)

-jim