Anyone notice strange announcements for 174.128.31.0/24

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Mon Jan 12 22:57:51 UTC 2009

> Could you please put in a lightning talk for this experiment? It would
> be great to hear more about this in .DR. We're accepting submissions now
> for lightning talks on Monday the 26th of January.

a - i will not be in dr.  i really wanted to support the dr meeting,
     but it's hard to justify after four years of service.  maybe i'll
     make the next one.

b - we can not present results before papers are submitted.

c - we hope to present results at ops fora, nanog included, if they
     are good enough to warrant as opposed to just good sensationalist
     blah blah.

randy