Anyone notice strange announcements for 174.128.31.0/24

Ren Provo ren.provo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 22:54:00 UTC 2009

Hi Randy (and the cast of characters on this thread),

Could you please put in a lightning talk for this experiment?  It would be
great to hear more about this in .DR.  We're accepting submissions now for
lightning talks on Monday the 26th of January.  http://www.nanogpc.org is
the best place.  Cheers, -ren