Cogent Haiku v2.0

Martin List-Petersen martin at airwire.ie
Mon Jan 12 18:14:29 UTC 2009

Jeffrey Lyon wrote:
> Mike,
>
> Aside from the occasional peering wars i've never had or witnessed any
> serious issues with Cogent. If you want some redundancy you might also
> try some other similarly priced providers like WBS Connect, HE, or
> BtN.

I can second that. For the amount of money they charge, you get a very
good deal and their techs are competent.

However, due to peering wars, never rely on them alone. Any decent ISP
should anyway at least have connections from n+1 carriers.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen

--
Airwire - Ag Nascadh Pobal an Iarthar