Cogent Haiku v2.0

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Mon Jan 12 18:02:06 UTC 2009

Mike,

Aside from the occasional peering wars i've never had or witnessed any
serious issues with Cogent. If you want some redundancy you might also
try some other similarly priced providers like WBS Connect, HE, or
BtN.

Best regards, Jeff

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net

Look for us at HostingCon 2009 in Washington, DC on August 10th - 12th
at Booth #401.