comcast price check

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat Feb 21 09:54:08 UTC 2009

Fair warning, Comcast is totally into the bait and switch game.
Talk to any 3 people at Comcast and you will receive at least 4
different answers about what is or isn't included.

Having a particular offer in writing makes no difference to them.

I will be contacting the Santa Clara County District Attorney about
my experiences with Comcast in violation of CA B&P code S17500
soon. I spent the last two months trying repeatedly to get Comcast
to recognize and live up to their obligations under the offer they
originally extended to me.  They waffled for a very long time before
I finally reached someone who flat-out told me that they were not
ever going to deliver what was promised.

Owen