Tools BOF at NANOG-48

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 03:43:34 UTC 2009

Hi.  I'd like to see some content on log aggregation from multiple
sources (parse mail / web / IDS / netflow / ... etc logs) and analysis
of logs from these multiple sources.  For security, traffic
engineering etc etc.

Using a tool like Splunk, for example - and any other alternatives to
homegrown perl scripts.

--srs

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists at gmail.com)