Important New Requirement for IPv4 Requests

Frank Bulk - iName.com frnkblk at iname.com
Tue Apr 21 10:49:04 UTC 2009

There's a big difference between signing that the books are right (it
matters!) and filling out paperwork for ARIN.  The first is one of his
primary duties as an officer of the company, the second won't even make his
secretary's "to do" list.

It appears that ARIN wants to raise the IP addressing space issue to the CxO
level -- if it was interested in honesty, ARIN would have required a
notarized statement by the person submitting the request.  If ARIN really
wants to get the interest of CEOs, raise the price!

Frank