Important New Requirement for IPv4 Requests

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Tue Apr 21 04:24:52 UTC 2009

On Apr 20, 2009, at 4:39 PM, Joe Greco wrote:
> So the "officer," most likely not being a technical person, is going
> contact ...  probably the same people who made the request, ask them
> if
> they need the space.  Right?
>
> And why would the answer be any different, now?

This is exactly identical to having the CEO signed the quarterly
statements.  You are saying this is Right.  The CEO couldn't do that
accounting him/herself -- but they're going to ask more questions and
be more cautious before putting their name on it.

I applaud this idea.  I wish we had done it 10 years ago, but it's not
too late to start.  Before late than never.

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness