Diversity - was: Fiber cut in SF area

Rod Beck Rod.Beck at hiberniaatlantic.com
Wed Apr 15 15:03:48 UTC 2009

Agreed.

But bear in mind that DWDM infrastructure that does 80 to 120 waves per fiber pair is very expensive.

REgards,

Roderick S. Beck
Director of European Sales
Hibernia Atlantic
13-15, rue Sedaine, 75011 Paris
http://www.hiberniaatlantic.com
Wireless: 1-212-444-8829.
French Landline: 33+1+4355+8224
French Wireless: 33-6-14-33-48-97.
AOL Messenger: GlobalBandwidth
rod.beck at hiberniaatlantic.com
rodbeck at erols.com
``Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.'' Albert Einstein.