Cart and Horse

Joel Esler eslerj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 22:10:52 UTC 2009

On Apr 13, 2009, at 11:59 AM, Robert Glover wrote:

> This bears investigating.  I live 3 blocks away. Looks like I'm
> going on a stroll after work tonight.
>
> Bobby Glover
> Director of Information Services
> South Valley Interet (AS4307)
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Roy" <r.engehausen at gmail.com>

Yeah, I would have loved to be on the wall during that conversation:

"So, how can we lock people out of the manholes?"
"We could put locks on them?"
"No, someone could just cut the locks"
<starts laughing>" We could weld them shut" <still laughing>
<pointed eared boss>"Good idea, do it"
<stops laughing, serious look>"Really sir?"
"Yes, make it happen"
<all nervously look at each other>
"Uh, okay..."