Cart and Horse

Shane Ronan sronan at fattoc.com
Mon Apr 13 22:24:50 UTC 2009

This is not such an odd solution.

Locks are really easy to break with a screw driver and a hammer which
almost everyone has and is easy to carry, but most people aren't going
to have or carry a torch or a cutting wheel.

After 9/11 a large portion of the man holes in NYC were welded shut to
prevent them from being used to hide explosives.