[admin] Re: EU Official: IP Is Personal

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 02:50:26 UTC 2008

Folks, we'd like to ask that this thread die a quick and painful
death. It's gone off topic and it seems to have run whatever short
course that it tried. While what Europe does is interesting to us as
network operators, this is European policy and off topic for NANOG.

Best Regards,

Martin Hannigan
NANOG Mailing List Comittee