[Nanog] Anyone know how I can contact uky.edu abuse?

Jake Matthews jmatthews at cia.com
Tue Apr 22 14:44:07 UTC 2008

I've tried from 4-5 different mail providers to send something to
abuse at uky.edu.
Can't figure out what's wrong, as I've never seen AuthRequired anywhere
before.

Every single one of them has gotten the reply of:

*Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:*

abuselist at email.uky.edu <mailto:abuselist at email.uky.edu>
Your message wasn't delivered because of security policies. Microsoft
Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please provide
the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

Sent by Microsoft Exchange Server 2007

Generating server: ad.uky.edu <http://ad.uky.edu>

abuselist at email.uky.edu <mailto:abuselist at email.uky.edu>
#550 5.7.1 RESOLVER.RST.AuthRequired; authentication required
##rfc822;dl_abuselist at email.uky.edu
<mailto:rfc822%3Bdl_abuselist at email.uky.edu>