[Nanog] REDUSE LEASE PERIOD

Felix Bako fbako at africaonline.co.ke
Tue Apr 22 08:56:45 UTC 2008

Hi Guyz
We have a cisco PDSN that acts as a NAS for our Wireless BroadBand Clients.
The PDSN tackles the IP alllocation Part. This is because we have
defined the
ips to be allocated using the IP LOCAL POOL command.
Is there a way to reduce the lease period of the allocated IPs.
The IOS code is  disk2:c7200-c6ik9s-mz.123-11.YF4.bin.

--

Best Regards,

Felix Bako
Team Leader Networks
Africa Online, Kenya
Tel: +254 (20) 27 92 000
Fax: +254 (20) 27 100 10
Email: fbako at africaonline.co.ke
Aim:felixbako

* Africa Online Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note *

This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless
the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Africa Online
Holdings (Kenya) Limited and / or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is
confidential and intended for the addressee only. Should you not be the
addressee and have received this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the
sender, delete this e-mail immediately and do not disclose or use the
same in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this
e-mail are those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the
Group. The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or
damages, however incurred, resulting from the use of this e-mail or its
attachments. The Group does not warrant the integrity of this e-mail,
nor that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference.
For more information about Africa Online, please visit our website at
http://www.africaonline.com