[funsec] The "Great IPv6 experiment" (fwd)

Nathan Ward nanog at daork.net
Sat Sep 8 14:53:36 UTC 2007

On 5/09/2007, at 8:52 PM, Stephen Sprunk wrote:
> P.S.  I'm writing this from behind a monopoly ISP who deliberately
> blocks all proto 41 traffic, and thus 6to4, so I have no idea what
> content, if any, the Experiment is actually providing...  Anyone
> want to give me a Teredo relay for "research" purposes?  :)

Luckily for you, the relay that is used isn't something you get to
decide - the far end (in this case, the IPv6 experiment's servers)
chose the relay based on their best path to 2001::/32.

The bit you can chose is a Teredo /server/ - luckily, there are
several living servers, open to the world. They should all work just
fine for you, unless someone is blocking the Teredo port.

Unluckily, there's no content there. "Yet" - it's been "yet" for
about a year now.

--
Nathan Ward