Comcast contact for the East Coast

Stephen Kratzer kratzers at pa.net
Tue Mar 6 16:17:13 UTC 2007

On Friday 02 March 2007 20:58, Ashe Canvar wrote:
> Could someone from Comcast please contact us (netops at citrixonline.com).
>
> Customers behind Comcast on the east coast cannot get to our
> 216.219.126.0 prefix in Santa Barbara, CA. Comcast's peering with Cox
> on ashbbbrj02-ae0.0.r2.as.cox.net may be to blame.
>
> Regards,
> Ashe Canvar
> Network Engineer
> --
> Citrix Online (AS16815)
> 5385 Hollister Avenue
> Santa Barbara, CA 93111 USA
> --

We've been having a similar issue since last Friday; Comcast customers are
unable to get to our 66.59.96.0/24 prefix through Ashburn, Virginia. Could
someone from Comcast also contact us at admin at ctinetworks.com?

Also, anyone happen to know of a publically accessible Comcast looking glass?

Thanks,

Stephen Kratzer
Network Engineer II
CTI Networks, Inc.