Call for Volunteers for NANOG Mailing List Committee

Joe Abley jabley at ca.afilias.info
Thu Jul 26 00:53:50 UTC 2007

People of NANOG,

Members of the Mailing List Committee come from a variety of
technical and organisational backgrounds, but share a desire to help
the NANOG list function as an effective resource for network
operators. The Steering Committee, in consultation with the current
Mailing List Committee, are interested in hearing from people who are
interested in joining the team, volunteering their time and energy to
help make the NANOG list better.

We are looking for people who care about the NANOG list, who are
habitual e-mail addicts, and who have a thorough understanding of
NANOG culture. If this sounds like you, we would encourage you to put
your name forward.

To volunteer, send a note to steering at nanog.org containing a brief
summary of how you think the NANOG list could be better, and how you
think you could help make a difference. We'll consider every response
we get before 4 August 2007.

Thanks for your time,

Joe Abley, for the NANOG SC
Alex Pilosov, for the NANOG MLC