Level(3) faux paux

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Thu Jul 12 15:56:19 UTC 2007

From: Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu

> Or maybe past experience has shown that the two have the same
> *actual* failure rate, but asking for a Level3 help is more
> likely to actually get you a clueful *and* helpful engineer.

This has been my experience when we've had issues with any of
the five companies we purchase from; Level 3 has consistently
been able to put someone on the phone that actually knows how
to resolve problems without even needing to call me back; most
of the others we turn our link off because I know it's going to
be several hours.

David