Google wants to be your Internet

Jamie Bowden jamie at photon.com
Wed Jan 24 15:01:16 UTC 2007

Windows XP SP2 has IPv6.  It isn't enabled by default, but it's not
difficult to do.

Apparently Vista does do IPv6 by default out of the box, but I don't
have a Vista system to play with yet to confirm this.

Jamie Bowden
--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"