Network end users to pull down 2 gigabytes a day, continuously?

Gian Constantine constantinegi at corp.earthlink.net
Tue Jan 9 12:24:37 UTC 2007

I am not sure what I was thinking. Mr Bonomi was kind enough to point
out a failed calculation for me. Obviously, a HD file would only be
about 3.7GB for a 90 minute file at 5500kbps. In my haste, I
neglected to convert bits to bytes. My apologies.

Gian Anthony Constantine
Senior Network Design Engineer
Earthlink, Inc.
Office: 404-748-6207