An informal survey... round II

Brandon Butterworth brandon at rd.bbc.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 14:55:12 UTC 2007

> Is there a possible revenue stream here for larger ISP's to begin
> charging their customers for not aggregating

or to pay a clearing house to reaggregate them, mutual trades so you
can accumulate enough of a block, approach current (non)users of space
and buy out to build blocks they can sell

If we hit the limits a possible outcome is larger blocks will sell
for more per address than smaller as there'll be lots of people filtering
on arbitrary rules. Time to standardise how the pain will be applied
now?

brandon